Submit a Request:
Submit a Routine Request for normal maintenance or service(s) that does not pose immediate risk to facilities, systems, equipment or components.
A successful submission will generate a request number, you will need this to check the status of the request
- One request per submission - If you have multiple requests, please make multiple submissions
- Missing information, the request will be denied - Your first and last name, phone number, Marquette email address, location and description of the problem are required
- Cable issues - Contact the Facilities Manager or visit the front desk for the FM's information
- Computer, Internet and/or Phone issues - Contact the ITS Help Desk at (414)288-7799 or email email@example.com
- FP&M will only service Marquette property, no personal or rented equipment - If you are unsure, please submit a request and a technician from FP&M will make the determination
- All FP&M related Emergencies - Monday thru Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm, please call (414)288-7043
- Afterhours - Call MUPD at (414)288-6800
Find the Status of Your Request:
You will then see the status of your request on the top right.
- On the left side of the screen under "Search by Number"
- Use the dropdown menu to choose "Work Request"
- Type the request number in the field provided
- Click the >> button"
If the request has been accepted, a work order number is provided.
Click on that work order number to view the status.
*If you are having any problems submitting your request, please contact the Facilities Planning & Management Main Office at (414)288-7043